If you have accepted push notifications through your computer or phone, depending on the browser you use, you can follow the below steps:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
4. Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
5. Click Notifications.
6. Choose to block or allow notifications: Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
Chrome on Android Phone:
1. Tap on the three dot button in Google chrome.
2. Go to Settings
3. Go to Site Settings
4. Go to Notifications
5. Here, you can see which ones are allowed, and block them. Tap on an allowed item, tap on Notifications and choose Block, to stop it from sending you notifications.” https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/features/how-to-turn-off-push-notifications-on-your-computer-and-smartphone-1639825
1. Right-click (on Mac, Ctrl+click) a blank area of the page and choose View Page Info > Permissions
2. (menu bar) Tools menu > Page Info > Permissions
3. Click the padlock or "i" icon to the left of the site address, then the ">" icon, then More Information > Permissions
1. In “Settings” pane, scroll down and click on “View advanced settings” button.
2. In “Advanced settings” pane click on “Manage” button under “Notifications” section.
3. In “Manage Notifications” pane, you would see a list of websites for which notifications have been allowed and now you can make changes as required.
1. Open System Preferences from the Apple menu, then choose the “Notifications” panel
2. Scroll through the side menu to find the site name(s) under “In Notification Center” and select the site to adjust settings for
3. Under “alert style” choose ‘None’, then uncheck the box for “Show notifications on lock screen” and uncheck “Show in Notification Center”