When submitting your initial enquiry in your MyDeal Account, you will have the option to attach photos or videos.
Providing evidence is a necessary step in order for our sellers to confirm the problem and expedite the best solution especially for Warranty and Return Enquiry.
If you need to send a photo or video that is quite large we recommend using the below options:
- Go to streamable.com
- Click 'Upload video'
- You can then shoot a video / or upload one previously taken
- Once uploaded you will receive a link [eg: streamable.com/123ab]
- Simply send the link in your enquiry
- Go to Dropbox.com
- Click on 'Upload files'
- Click on ‘Files’ in the left hand menu column to view your files
- Hover your cursor over the file or folder you'd like to share and click 'Share'.
- In the pop-up box, click ‘Create a link’ and then click ‘Copy link’.
- The link will be copied to your clipboard. You can then paste it into your enquiry