TRACK YOUR ORDER
We understand how important it is to stay up to speed on the progress of your purchases, With our track your order function, you can simply track the progress of your shipment from the time you place your order until it arrives safely at your door.
You can find tracking information in:
- Your “Order Shipped” confirmation email (please also check your junk inbox) - If you have not yet received your shipping confirmation email or are having trouble finding tracking information, please visit Track My Order.
Track My Order page
- Go to the Track My Order page
- Enter your order or receipt number
- Enter your email address used at the time of purchase
- Your MyDeal account under My Purchases
My Purchases page
- Log into your MyDeal Account
- Click on ‘My Purchases
- Your tracking number and the courier name will be updated next to each item once the seller has dispatched the item.
Note: If you have checked out as a guest and you would like to create a MyDeal Account, click HERE.
Mobile App (Android / iOS):
- Open your MyDeal app
- Navigate to the My Account section via the icon on the lower right
- Navigate to My Purchases
- Locate the order and press the ‘Track Order’ button
Occasionally tracking activity may take a little longer to appear. If this happens, simply check back at a later time
Our sellers work with multiple trusted carriers to deliver your package. In most cases, you will also receive tracking updates from the carrier directly via email and/or SMS. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking information to update.
For any delivery inquiries, we recommend contacting the courier directly to get the latest update on your shipment status.
If your order has not arrived within the estimated time frame, please contact us by selecting the 'Need Help' button next to the ordered item on your MyDeal account to submit an enquiry.
The courier is listed as ‘Other’
Your package may contain items sold and delivered by a third-party Marketplace seller on MyDeal.com.au. Occasionally, Third-party Marketplace sellers may provide the courier as 'Other' if they use their own couriers.