MyDeal eGift Cards can be used to shop for millions of deals storewide.
Steps for purchasing MyDeal eGift Cards:
- Purchase the eGift Card from MyDeal ($50-250)
- Look out for an email within 10 minutes of purchase labelled "eGift Card Purchase Confirmation"
- Click on the nomination form link in the email
- Fill out the details of the nominated person you are sending the MyDeal eGift Card to
MyDeal will then send you a confirmation email when your eGift Card is sent to the recipient you nominated.
- If you do not receive the emails please check your junk/spam folders of your email.
- Please ensure that the nominated email address of your recipient is correct. The email address cannot be edited after it has been sent
- During checkout, you must still enter in a shipping address, however, a eGift Card will not be physically sent
- eGift Cards are valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
Steps for redeeming MyDeal eGift Cards:
If you have received an eGift Card, the amount is credited into the email address nominated by the card sender.
- Receive MyDeal eGift Card confirmation email
- Click the link to log on to your MyDeal Account to access your credit
- Bag yourself a deal on the MyDeal website!
- During checkout, make sure to use the nominated email address to sign in
- Redeem your MyDeal eGift Card Credit by ticking the box under your email address in the first section of checkout.
- The MyDeal eGift Card will be available to use within the recipient MyDeal Account 1 hour after nomination.
- MyDeal eGift Card credit is non-transferable and will only be made available for redemption via logging into the MyDeal account under the email address nominated by the card sender.
- If for any reason you receive a refund for your purchase from the seller, the MyDeal eGift Card credit will be reinstated back into your MyDeal Account within an extended 1 month expiry.