MyDeal places great importance on product safety, to ensure that our customers can shop with peace of mind. MyDeal does not allow products that could be harmful to customers, have been recalled or are banned by the ACCC.
If a product does not meet the mandatory standards or the product breaches a product ban, it will be removed from MyDeal.
Please ensure you report the warranty issue to the seller via your MyDeal Account to be resolved.
Should you feel that the product needs to be reviewed by MyDeal for safety concerns, please reach out to the MyDeal team via the following steps:
- Go to the product page of the item you'd like to enquire about.
- Scroll down the page, below the 'Specifications' click on the link for "Have a question about this product? Click here".
- Select 'Report this product as unsafe'.
- Please specify in your enquiry that there is a Product Safety Issue.
- Please ensure to advise what illness or injury the product caused, so that the matter can be investigated with the seller.
- Please include your separate MyDeal ticket ID number for your product claim with the seller.
Please note: This form is not for warranty claims. If you have a customer service issue regarding your order, please see the instructions here on how to speak with the seller.