Seller scores help you to make an informed decision when you’re making a purchase. A seller’s score is made up of performance metrics that come together to give an overall picture of the seller and the service they provide on the MyDeal.com.au marketplace.
We want our seller scores to accurately represent the quality of a seller, and we use a variety of sources to achieve this. We include ratings and reviews from customers, and also take the marketplace seller’s actual performance metrics into account. Some of these include;
- Customer satisfaction rating (a customer’s rating of how the seller handled their support ticket)
- Customer product reviews (you can see these reviews on the marketplace seller’s store page)
- How many orders the marketplace seller dispatches on-time
- How often a customer needs to contact the marketplace seller regarding order issues
- The marketplace seller’s stock reliability and integrity