CHILD SAFETY WARNING!
The safety of our customer's family is our highest priority.
Household furniture items such as bedside tables, wall units, tallboys, bookcases and the like are known to be common climbing challenges for children.
This can lead to furniture toppling over, which may result in death or serious injury.
For your safety, we recommend the following:
- Install, attach, bolt or mount wall safety anchors to topple risk furniture to a wall or suitable surface.
- Always ensure wall anchoring hardware is suitable for your installation by selecting the appropriate wall anchor based on the wall surface.
- Test the function of the anchor by attempting to tip the furniture forward to ensure proper installation / tip prevention.
- Do not place attractive decor / toys on top of furniture that could tip.
- Do not place attractive decor / toys in sight of children that could encourage them to climb.
- Do not place heavy / dangerous items on top of shelves / bookcases (which could slip / fall if tipped)