Creating a MyDeal Account
You can save your shipping and billing address, view your purchase history and raise order help enquiries. You can create a MyDeal account with an email address and/or link your social media accounts.
Unsure if you have a MyDeal account?
If a MyDeal account exists, you can reset your password.
Short on time? MyDeal offers Guest Checkout for your convenience.
If you complete a purchase with an existing MyDeal account, your order will appear in your purchase history the next time you log in.
If you complete a purchase with an unregistered email address, a separate account will be created. MyDeal accounts can not be combined.
I cannot log into my MyDeal Account
If you are unable to log into your MyDeal Account, check the following:
- Have you entered the correct email address associated with your account?
- Did you create an account via social linking instead of email?
- Are you still having trouble logging in?
What is 2-step verification? I’m being asked to enter a 6-digit code
MyDeal has implemented improved security measures for all MyDeal accounts. 2-Step Verification provides an additional security measure to help us protect your personal details.
MyDeal may request you enter a unique 6-digit verification code that is sent to either your mobile number or your email address. The verification code is only valid for 15 minutes. If the code is not entered within 15 minutes, you can request a new code to be sent.
I’m having trouble entering the 6-digit code
- Have you typed your code correctly?
- Is the code valid? Your verification code expires after 15 minutes, so you’ll need to start again and get a new code if you’ve waited longer than 15 minutes to enter the first one.
- Did you close the page or hit the back button? Do not close the verification page or go back.
- Is your browser blocking cookies? If you see the error message “Something went wrong while trying to authenticate you”, check that your browser is not blocking cookies and that you’re not in private mode or incognito. You may also need to clear your browsing data.
If you're still having trouble, please contact our Customer Service team.
I haven’t received my password reset email
- Visit our website
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link
- Enter the email associated with your account
- Follow the instructions in the email we send you to reset your password
Where can I view my purchase history?
You can view your previous MyDeal orders in your MyDeal Account.
Login or create your MyDeal Account and go to the My Purchases page on the left.
- You can download a copy of your order summary for each receipt - Instructions on how to download please see HERE.
- You can view the Status of your order
- You can click 'Need Help' next to the order item to get assistance from the Seller
Please note: the My Purchases page shows orders made within the past 2 years. If you require assistance with orders placed earlier, please submit your enquiry from HERE.
How do I opt out from SMS messages?
To unsubscribe from our promotional SMS's, please text "NODEAL" to +61 42798 4193.
- "NODEAL" should be one word with no space or any other characters, otherwise unsubscription will not be successful
- Please send the message to the correct number above. If you reply directly to the SMS you have received, your request will not be processed.
- Any account or order-related messages will still be sent out even after you have been unsubscribed successfully.
How do I subscribe to MyDeal?
To sign up to MyDeal's Newsletter, please click HERE.
MyDeal Newsletters will have our new arrivals, top picks, and sales events. You'll also receive coupon codes that you can use on purchases.
You can choose the type of newsletters you want to receive in the 'Email Preferences' section in your MyDeal Account (Daily Deals, Best Deals, Weekly Deals).
Please note: Please add email@example.com to your safe sender list so you don't miss any of our emails. This is a no-reply email address.
How much credit do I have left?
You can check your available credit balance and the expiry dates at any time by going to the My Wallet section in your account.
If your credit does not appear on your account, please contact us and select Credit Note Enquiry.
Setting MyDeal Newsletters email and SMS preferences/unsubscribe