What payment methods do you accept?
MyDeal currently accepts payment via:
- Zip Pay
Zip Pay checkout has a maximum spend limit of $1000, however, you can pay any amount over $1000 directly in the Zip Pay checkout.
Phone: (02) 8294 2345
Afterpay checkout has a maximum spend limit of $1000.
Phone: 1300 100 729
PayPal Pay in 4 is available on eligible transactions between $30 - $2000.
Phone: 02 8223 9500
Did my order go through?
If you are unsure if your transaction was successful:
- Check your statement to see if the funds have been deducted
- Check your email to see if you have received your confirmation email
- Check the My Purchase page in your 'MyDeal Account' to view your purchase history
If it still isn’t clear, please contact us via a general enquiry before making a new purchase. To avoid duplicate orders our accounts team can double-check for you.
If your payment was declined during checkout:
- Check if your card has sufficient funds
- Check if your card number was entered correctly
- Contact your bank to check any blocks or holds placed on the card
If this does not resolve the issue, please contact us via a general enquiry so that we can provide assistance.
If your payment has been declined by a Buy Now, Pay Later option please contact them directly or review the error message shown on the MyDeal checkout page
At MyDeal, we take the safety and security of our users seriously, and we use fraud prevention software to prevent unauthorised transactions from occurring. However, if you have been the victim of an unauthorised transaction, we want to help you resolve the issue as quickly and effectively as possible.
Here are the steps you should take:
- If the payment was made through PayPal, AfterPay or ZipPay, you should contact the payment gateway directly to report the matter. They will have processes in place to investigate the issue and help you resolve it.
- If your credit card was compromised, you should contact your financial institution immediately to report the unauthorised charge. They will be able to investigate the matter and help you dispute the charge if necessary.
- If you believe that the unauthorised transaction was a result of a security breach on the MyDeal platform, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible. We will work with you to investigate the matter and take appropriate action to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.
We understand that unauthorised transactions can be stressful and frustrating, and we are committed to helping you resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns about unauthorised transactions or any other security issues on the MyDeal platform.
When will I get my refund? / I haven’t received my refund
Once the seller has confirmed the refund to be processed by MyDeal, we will process the refund to your account within 2-3 business days. Please note that MyDeal is required to refund the order via the same payment method used at the time of purchase (VISA/Mastercard/AMEX, PayPal, Zip Pay, Afterpay, Google Pay, Apple Pay).
If you do not see the refund appear in your account after a few business days, please check with your payment gateway first. They may have additional processing times or requirements that are specific to their platform.
If you have any further questions about the refund status, please get in touch with the MyDeal team. We will be happy to provide you with updates on the status of your refund and assist you with any concerns or questions you may have.
If you purchased using a Buy Now, Pay Later payment gateway, please contact them directly regarding your refund and payment plans. Each platform has its own processes and policies for handling refunds and managing payment plans, so it is important to contact them directly for assistance.
MyDeal Credit Card Verification
Customer security is very important to us at MyDeal and we take measures to ensure the security of your information. If your order has been placed on hold you may be required to complete our verification process.
As MyDeal is an online marketplace, our Security & Payments Team may request further verification from certain customers from time to time. This process is designed to protect both our customers and our sellers.
If you are unable to provide the requested information within 5 business days the order will be cancelled.
In order to verify, complete the instructions below and reply back to any correspondence received regarding Verification with the result.
If you have not received any email yet you may reach out to the Security & Payments team by raising an 'On Hold' order ticket through your 'MyDeal Account' on the My Purchase page.
Verify a Small Refund Amount
- We place 2 small refund amount back onto the credit/debit card used to pay
- Both amount will be less than $1
- Once you see both small refund amount in your account, please confirm the amount with us
- The refund takes 2-3 business days to clear into your account
- Once you have verified your order will be released from hold and the sellers notified to proceed with your order
Why do I need to do this?
This is an extra layer of security to protect our customers and our sellers. We request this verification to protect you against unauthorised use of your card.
Do I need to verify every time?
You may be required to complete this again in future. This may be because you have used different details from your previous purchase.
I can’t see the small refund yet.
The small refund amount is processed shortly after the purchase is made. In most cases it will clear the customer account by the following business day. However, in some cases may take 2-3 business days.
How do I redeem a MyDeal store credit note?
You can redeem a MyDeal store credit note on anything on MyDeal.
Once a credit is issued you will receive an email notification. Credit notes cannot be transferred to other MyDeal Accounts.
To redeem your credit during checkout:
1. Ensure you are logged in with the email address the credit is attached to
2. Tick the box to apply the credit to the purchase
You can check your available credit balance and the expiry dates at any time by going to the My Wallet section in your account.
If your credit does not appear on your account, please contact us and select Credit Note Enquiry.