Get in touch
MyDeal is an online marketplace where our products are provided to you by our various sellers. Our website connects customers with sellers to provide help.
Contact the Seller
Product Query if you want to know more about a product click HERE.
Our range of products are provided by the seller’s directly, we can link you with the seller’s customer service team to resolve any order issues you may face.
- Log into your 'MyDeal Account'
- Head to your ‘My Purchases' page
- Click ‘Need Help’ next to the order you need help with and follow the prompts
If you have any technical issues, please submit a 'General Enquiry' to reach out to the MyDeal customer service team. Did you know you can also check out the MyDeal 'Help Centre' for articles that may answer your questions.
MyDeal’s friendly customer service team is available via phone 1300 448 409, Monday to Friday 8AM - 10PM (AEST), excluding Victorian public holidays. To help speed up the process, please have your order number, ticket enquiry number or product reference ID handy, so that our team is able to assist you.
Why haven’t I received a reply to my email?
As MyDeal is a marketplace, an enquiry does need to be submitted on each specific product that you would like to raise an enquiry or report issue against, so that each enquiry is sent to the seller of the product.
The MyDeal Customer Support Team and our Sellers strive to reply to ticket enquiries within 2-3 business days, Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5.30PM (AEST), excluding Victorian public holidays. During busy periods, please allow a few additional days for a response.
When you contact MyDeal you will receive an automated response containing a ticket ID number. Please check your junk/spam folder in case you cannot locate this email. If there is no sign of a confirmation, then it is possible we have not received your enquiry and you may need to send it again.
If you have received the confirmation or a seller is already working on your enquiry, then we ask that you do not submit multiple support tickets as this may delay the resolution time.
Is MyDeal an Australian website?
MyDeal.com.au is 100% Australian owned and operated.
When you shop with MyDeal.com.au, you are supporting a local business that keeps jobs in Australia. Our head office is located in Melbourne.
In addition, the vast majority of sellers are Australian owned and operated businesses.
Report a product as unsafe
MyDeal places great importance on product safety, to ensure that our customers can shop with peace of mind. MyDeal does not allow products that could be harmful to customers, have been recalled or are banned by the ACCC.
If a product does not meet the mandatory standards or the product breaches a product ban, it will be removed from MyDeal.
Please ensure you report the warranty issue to the seller via your MyDeal Account to be resolved.
Should you feel that the product needs to be reviewed by MyDeal for safety concerns, please reach out to the MyDeal team via the following steps:
- Go to the product page of the item you'd like to enquire about.
- Scroll down the page, below the 'Specifications' click on the link for "Have a question about this product? Click here".
- Select 'Report this product as unsafe'.
- Please specify in your enquiry that there is a Product Safety Issue.
- Please ensure to advise what illness or injury the product caused, so that the matter can be investigated with the seller.
- Please include your separate MyDeal ticket ID number for your product claim with the seller.
Please note: This form is not for warranty claims. If you have a customer service issue regarding your order, please see the instructions here on how to speak with the seller.
How can I send a photo or video?
When submitting your initial enquiry in your MyDeal Account, you will have the option to attach photos or videos.
If you need to send a photo or video that is quite large we recommend using the below options:
- Go to streamable.com
- Click 'Upload video'
- You can then shoot a video / or upload one previously taken
- Once uploaded you will receive a link [eg: streamable.com/123ab]
- Simply send the link in your enquiry
- Go to Dropbox.com
- Click on 'Upload files'
- Click on ‘Files’ in the left hand menu column to view your files
- Hover your cursor over the file or folder you'd like to share and click 'Share'.
- In the pop-up box, click ‘Create a link’ and then click ‘Copy link’.
- The link will be copied to your clipboard. You can then paste it into your enquiry
How do I become a Seller on MyDeal?
To find out more information on how to become a Seller on MyDeal.com.au please go to https://marketplace.mydeal.com.au